
To me, life is not about diamonds or pearls, not about living in bungalows and driving branded cars. Life, at the end of the day, its about going home to the one you love dearly whom you would do just anything and everything for.
Here’s some fun and interesting stuff. There was this fwd mail I received at work. It’s the job prediction thingy in excel format, where as you enter your name, it will pop up the job you would be doing. I started off with mine and it’s office numpty. After that I add ‘Agnes’ into it, and it’s smth else though. So I’ll just stick to the name in the I/C. This is what I discovered by typing a few of my good frens’.
Audrey NIW : Jungle explorer (accurate, no?)
Choo Chee Wee : Jungle Explorer
All the funny wans start from now…
Joanna : Mad Scientist (can’t be true at all) x
Teo Yen Mao : Housekeeper (ermm..)
Allen Tan Shuen Leng : Trained Assassin (omg)
Tan Siew Lin : Lap Dancer (hmm)
Ashwindran Ramadas : Who r u kidding, you work? (hahahahaha)
Sense who’s missing? Ready for the one that can make that particular person ‘kembang’?
Wong Yuen Sern : Pro Football Player (ahem ahem)
By the way, there is a modification in my blog site. As some of you might have noticed, there is smth new on the up right corner of the blog. Rite..it’s Recently on my mind and I’ll be updating it according to...well, what’s on my mind lately of coz. Check it out man!
what the heck?? me, a jungle explorer?? you must be kidding. haha.... that's so not me at all. on second thought.. i wonder which "jungle" do they mean?? ahha.... get what i mean?? haha... just think out of the box people. and i bet you'll know what i mean.. haha....
allen the trained assassin? how could that be possible?? are they sure they got the right allen tan?? haha...
joe angel, the mad scientist?? hmm, can be true in a way...
siew lin, the lap dancer?? oh boy, gary is REALLY one lucky guy!!
glenn, a pro footballer, sure or not?? ahahahaaha....
and finally, agnes, an office numpty... what is that suppose to mean?? haha... but it's definitely way, way better than being a spinster with cats right?? ahha
_____________________